Only users appointed Personnel Managers on HANDS HQ can access the Personnel Page.
If you set up your account then you will automatically be a Personnel Manager. If you need to be a Personnel Manager please contact us through the in-app help box or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The role of the Personnel Manager differs according to your account level:
- Basic and Advanced (Monthly and Annual) and Pro (Monthly) Customers
- You can view and edit the list of personnel that have previously been added to projects
- Pro Annual Customers
- Business and Enterprise customers
- You can view and edit the list of personnel
- Add new users to the account
- Allocate roles (Approver, Manage Content, Personnel Manager) and permission to access specific divisions
1) View and edit the list of personnel
Every time you add a new person to the Supervisions and Personnel section of a Project (in the Project Details Page), those names and details are stored in the Personnel section of HANDS HQ.
By clicking on the 'Personnel' tab, you will be able to view a full list of all the supervision and personnel you have ever added to a project, along with their email addresses.
These people will appear as a drop-down list when you add personnel into a future project.
To edit a person's details (name, phone, email):
- Click on the pencil icon
- Edit/fill in the information
- Click the 'Update' button when you are happy with the changes
2) Adding new users
If you are permitted to add additional users to the account, you can also do that through the Personnel Page.
- Simple click on the green 'Invite user' button
- Add the individual's email address and details
- Click 'Send invite'
- That person will now receive an email inviting them to join the account
*NOTE - If you are unable to add a new user it is because you have reached the limit for the number of users for your account level
3) Allocate roles and permissions to users
If your account has multiple divisions (including CPP divisions) you can control which divisions specific personnel have access to.
- Click on the pencil icon to edit the person's details
- At the bottom of the edit box, you will see the sub-heading 'Can access'
- Select the circle icon to the left of the option you wish
- No other divisions - the person will only have access to the division you are currently in
- Multiple divisions - this will bring up separate options for your companies' divisions, from which you select the desired ones
- All divisions - this will grant the person access to all the divisions in your account as well as any additional divisions created in the future
- Can manage personnel
- Clicking this box will give the user access to the Personnel Page
- Can approve projects
- Clicking this box will appoint that individual as an Approver within the approval workflow
- Can manage content
- If you have the Content Editing or/and Risk Register feature, you can give a user access to the Content Library/Risk Register by selecting this box