One of the key benefits of the Risk Register is the ability to retain previous versions of your company's risk assessments.
This allows you to review old risk assessments, should they be needed for the audit process, evidencing changes and the reasons for them.
1) To view a risk assessment's history
- Click on the risk assessment whilst on the main Risk Register Page
- This will take you to the page outlining that risk assessment
- Whilst on this page click on the tab labelled 'History' underneath the top banner
- This will reveal a list of the versions of that risk assessment, showing you:
- Version number
- The date and time that the changes were saved and risk assessment updated
- The person who made those changes
- Any comments that were written when the changes were saved
- An option to download each version