With the Risk Register feature, you can now ensure that you are always using the latest version of a Risk Assessment.
New projects will always contain the latest version of a risk assessment.
If an existing project has a risk assessment which has since been updated, the 'Risk Assessments' column on your Project Dashboard will indicate that Project contains risk assessments which are out of date.
To review and update the risk assessments in a Project:
- Click on the project - this will take you through to the Project's Details Page
- At the top of the page, below the Project heading, you will see a banner informing you of how many risk assessments are out of date
- Click 'Review'
- Scroll down the Risk Assessment Page until you find the out of date risk assessment
- To update to the latest version, simply click 'Edit' on the right-hand side of the risk assessment and then 'Update'.
- This will then update the risk assessment to the latest version.