This guide will focus on the capabilities specific to the Risk Register, namely:
- Assigning review dates to risk assessments
- Reviewing the status of risk assessments and Categories
- Being notified of an upcoming review date
- Updating risk assessments and providing comments
- Downloading risk assessments
- Viewing a risk assessment's version history and downloading previous versions
- Updating projects to ensure they are using the latest versions of your risk assessments
A good starting point is familiarising yourself with the Risk Register Page.
The Risk Register combines the ability to audit/review your risk assessments with the Content Editing functionality.
Please see our guide on Content Editing for information on how to manage your company's default content.