As part of our Content Editing feature, you can add and edit your default Sequence of Operations.
Any content you add will be visible on the Sequence of Operations Page when you create a new Project, provided you have ticked the Category containing the new sequence.
To add your own sequence to a Category, simply follow the steps below:
1) Go to your Risk Assessment Library, under 'Content' (or 'Risk Register' for our Risk Register customers)
2) Choose the Category that you wish to add the sequence to and click on the 'Edit category' button
3) You will be brought to the Sequence of Operations section of that Category.
4) To add a new task - select the 'Add new task' button on the right-hand side. Then, add the text for the main task in the text box and click 'Add task' when you are happy with the new content.
5) You can add sub-tasks to any task you create by clicking on that task's row and then selecting the 'Add sub-task' button which appears below the main task.
6) All tasks and their sub-tasks can be rearranged by dragging the 8-dots appearing to the left of the text. For more information please see: Content Editing: Rearranging a sequence of operations