Adding default images is one of the ways Content Editing users can make changes to your core method statement.
You can add default images to any method statement sections to ensure specific images appear automatically in your method statement each time you create a new Project.
1) Go to your Risk Assessment Library, under 'Content' (or 'Risk Register' for our Risk Register customers)
2) Select 'Edit category' next to the Category containing the method statement section you are wishing to add the image to.
3) Click on the 'Method statement' tab, and scroll down to your chosen section
4) Below the text box, is the option to drag images into the section, or select from images saved onto your computer. Choose the image/s you want to include.
*(To select multiple files simultaneously, hold 'command' (Mac)/ 'control' (Windows) whilst making your selections)
5) To resize the image, select from small (far left), medium (middle) and large (far right) on the size-bar below the image.
6) You can rotate the image by selecting the rotation arrow below the image.
7) You can delete an image by clicking on the dustbin below the image.
8) All default images can also have default captions added to them. Simply click the 'Add caption' button below the image, type in the text and click on the green arrow to complete the process.
If you have any more questions about the Content Editing feature, please get in contact with your account manager or a member of the HANDS HQ team.