HANDS HQ's Approval feature enables you to send a project to a designated Approver. They will be able to approve the project, approve it with conditions, or reject the project.
The Approver is also able to provide comments and feedback on the document so actions can be taken before the document is sent to a client.
The Personnel Manager for your company (automatically the person who set up the account, but this can be changed by contacting our support team) can assign personnel the role of Approver - for how to do this, please see our Personnel Guide here.
Here is how to use our Approval feature:
1) Go to the Project Contents Page for the project you are seeking to get approval from and click on the 'Submit for approval' button
2) The Approver will receive an email notifying them that they have a project awaiting approval, along with a link to the specific Project Contents Page.
3) The Approver can then read through the project by selecting the 'Preview' button.
4) Once they have evaluated the project, they can choose to reject, accept with conditions or accept the project. And add their comments for the project creator to see.
5) The status of projects can be quickly seen on the HANDS HQ dashboard
Our Approval feature is available for Business and Enterprise customers.