The Digital Signatures feature enables the personnel working on a project to acknowledge that they have read and understood the document, by providing their signature digitally, via email.
Once you are happy with the content of a project, you can request digital signatures by following these steps:
1) Go to the Project Contents Page and click on the ‘Personnel’ tab
2) Click on the ‘Request signatures’ button
3) Any personnel you have provided the email address for on the Project Content Page, will receive an email instructing them to read over the document and provided their signature as evidence
4) You will be notified when the last time the signatures were requested was, and what version of the project was sent to the personnel.
5) You will be able to see when the document was opened by each person, when it was signed and you can resend the email if no signature has been received, via the 'Personnel' tab
6) You can request signatures again when a new version of the project is created, and send reminders to personnel.
In-person signature customers have the option to sign the document using a tablet or smart device on site - capturing the photos and signatures of personnel by passing around one device. You can find out more about using this feature here.