Our Enterprise customers have the ability to make changes to the content in their Risk Assessment Library. Changes made to risk assessments using Content Editing, change the core content you select from when choosing the relevant risk assessment for a new Project.
1) Firstly, make sure you are in your Risk Assessment Library, by clicking the ‘Content’ tab in the top right of the HANDS HQ page.
2) Scroll down to the Category that the risk assessment you wish to edit is in, and click on the category name to reveal the list of risk assessments. Then click on the risk assessment you intend to change. (In the example, I click on 'Preventing slips, trips and falls').
3) This will take you to an overview of the risk assessment’s current content. To begin editing the information, click on ‘Edit risk assessment’. To delete the Risk Assessment permanently from your library, go to ‘More’ and ‘Delete risk assessment’.
4) Edit your content
- You change the title for your risk assessment by clicking on the underlined title (A)
- You can change the task description (B)
- Change the Hazard and Control measures (C)
- Change the risk ratings by selecting the new number from the drop-down risk matrices (D)
- Change the persons at risk from the drop-down options (E)
- Delete the task above (F)
5) When you are happy with your changes, click ‘Save changes’ to update the content and return to the overview of the risk assessment. There will be a green notification that the risk assessment has been successfully updated.