Our Enterprise customers are now able to add a permanent new risk assessment to their Risk Assessment Library. The process is very similar to the core HANDS HQ workflow, but to get you started, please follow these steps:
1) Go to your Risk Assessment Library under your 'Content' tab
2) Scroll down to and click on the Category you would like the risk assessment to fall under, and click on ‘Add Risk Assessment’. (If you would like to add a new category to your library, you can find our guide here).
3) Fill out your new content
- You can add a title for your risk assessment in the top left text box (A)
- You describe the task (B)
- Add the Hazard and Control measures (C)
- Assign risk ratings by selecting the number from the drop-down risk matrices (D)
- Select the persons at risk from the drop down options (E)
4) There is also an option to add another task under the same risk assessment (F) - you can choose to select the tasks applicable to a particular project by navigating through the Risk Assessment Page when it comes to making a Project
5) When you are happy with your risk assessment, click ‘Add risk assessment’ in the bottom right of the page (G)
Your company’s library will now be updated and the new risk assessment will be visible on your Risk Assessment Page for future projects.