To create a project you will need to login into your HANDS HQ account here. Each stage of the project can be edited at any point once the project is created. You can also duplicate projects.
- Click New project
To create a project you will need to enter the project name. You can enter any additional information you require. The project details can be edited and added to at any point.
- Enter the project details
- Click next or save and exit when you are finished
You will now be taken to the risk assessment page where you can select your trades and associated activities.
- Select the trades you require
- Below each trade select the activities you need- these can be edited at any point
- When you have made your selection and edits click next or save and exit
Please note that if you remove trades at a later date this will reset your sequence of operations and method statement sections.
Sequence of operations
If you clicked next you will automatically be taken to the sequence of operations section- if there are tasks associated with your activities they will appear here and you will be able to edit, add and remove any of the tasks.
- Under each trade select the tasks you require
- You can edit and add to any of the tasks and sub-tasks
If you clicked next you will automatically be taken to the method statement section. Under each title you can any text you require along with images. Some sections will have some information already filled depending on which trades, activities and tasks you have selected in the risk assessment and sequence of operations sections.
- Add to and edit any of the sections by clicking in the text box below each title
- Add images you need to the method statement section
- When you have made your edits and added your information click next or save and exit
If you have an advanced or enterprise account you can add COSHH assessments to your RAMS projects.
All users can add PDFs to your RAMS projects, all PDFs will automatically appear at the end of your projects. You can change the order and add a cover page if required.