You can add PDFs to your projects, which will appear at the end of your document.
Here's how you can add PDFs to a project:
- Navigate to your Project Contents Page from the Dashboard
- Click the 'Upload PDF' button
- Select the PDF you want to upload
- You can add multiple PDFs to your project
- By default, the PDFs will appear at the end after all the other sections in your document
- The PDF you have just uploaded will only appear in this project
Note: You can add also set default PDFs, which will appear in every project. Find out how to add default PDFs.
Setting a PDF as a cover page
- Click the box in the 'Cover sheet' column if you want the PDF to appear at the start of the document