In your HANDS HQ account you can hide any of the categories that do not apply to your organisation. This means that they will not appear when creating a project. These categories can be re-added easily if you need them in the future.
- Login to your HANDS HQ account and click Settings
- Scroll down to the categories section- uncheck any category to hide them from your account
- If there is a tick in the box next to the trade this means that it is visible in your account
- Once you have made your selection click Save changes
- Now only the categories that you have selected will appear when creating your RAMS documents